Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Astro-psychology

Being a biggest fan of Linda Goodman, and a mini (nano level) astrologer myself, I find it strange that my blog had no post on the zodiac. Definitely impossible for me to give elaborate description of signs, planets and forces. So, here is a concised and precise (to my best) version of Linda Goodman's "Sun signs" and "Love signs". Well, why Linda Goodman? If thats your question, first of all, she was (issss) an astrology legend, second, her motive of teaching the world about stars and planets, third, because her books tell you that she didnt study twelve signs but the infinite people under them. Last but not the least, she is an Arien and myself an Arien too.

Then, if you ask why astrology? Mon ami, I would like to call this astro-psychology, not predictions or horoscopes. Uff, I came so long, better I contribute a label for this new-born (umm.. recent born) passion of mine.

To conclude, I include line from the foreword of "Sun Signs" of LG.....

"...everyone can profit from a study of Sun signs, and the knowledge can make us more tolerant of one another. Once you understand how deeply ingrained certain attitudes are in people's natures, you'll become more sympathetic toward their behavior...."

P.S. - I have no idea of the new development of Ophiuchus

No comments:

Post a Comment