Sunday, December 20, 2009

My Mr.Perfect


Physics studs & lovers..!! Just take it for fun.. No irony or sarcasm..
  • When he is near to me before my eyes sense I should sense electromagnetic waves driving towards him
  • When he stands beside me my heart should beat at supersonic jet plane frequency
  • When he sees at me the wavefronts of the light from his eyes should excite the electrons in every cell of mine to the valence shell
  • His attitude vibrations and my attitude vibrations should match causing resonance
  • The comfort in his touch should make me think he is the reference fame though which I can see the world
  • My walk to reach him should be of maximum acceleration it never experienced
  • His presence should make me feel the thousands of Milky ways and Andromedas
  • Tiffs with him should be similar to the magnetization of ferro-magnetic substance
  • Seeing into his eyes I should be like a aircraft launched with escape velocity
  • Who speaks like a laser, his anger like moment applied
  • If he is sad I should feel the half of the high voltage like a resistance in series
  • Seeing him with some other girl should generate temperature of melting iron in me
  • My tears, anger, hunger, strain his back emf currents
  • Totally life with him must be physics lecture I would love to listen till my death

No comments:

Post a Comment