Sunday, October 23, 2011

Love at first sight


Somebody took my heart away

I can't tell you how it happened

but this passion right now what i am feeling

i don't want to stain it

you find my darling's name, my dearest friend

oh i wish i could die in his arms

in a mysterious embrace

all time forgotten

and beautiful as heaven

he took my heart away and that moment i will do the same

Dear, lines are pouring out of the immense pleasure

i m drowned in with him

he is like the moon

no sun

may be both

for me

someone took my heart away

whom i would like to call "Will"

and love to give my whole self

for just the second he looks at me

oh i would endure the pain of thousand hells for that second

I could wait thousand more lives

i would walk miles till my legs protrude into the earth

just for that second

yes. prithee. I would die every second if that was the last second of my life

oh just tell me, how to go through these times

what do people do?

do they just let these moments melt away?

I fear the loss of it more than the wrath of god

do everyone name this love?

oh then it shall be

but how did men allow such a small four letter word to imply the whole existence of mine now

that would be a disgrace

for the light i see brighter than the million suns in my eyes

when the spike of his thought passes through my mind.

that would surely be a disgrace to the dearly red,

brushed in snow painting my cheeks when I see him'

Is he an angel raising through my heart or a demon blinding my path

Oh dear I commend you to speak

why did he happen to me

Like the deafening silence of my heart to anyother affection on the earth

but only him

My heart speaks to him.

Yes it does, like a whisper, but a roar too

Do not tell me to live it through

it is not fading

but growing over and above me

Oh for Heaven sake

tell me

I am going to live it through but only with him by my side

and locked in a golden embrace with him

Is this just a dream or does a charm like him can allow my eyes to stare

When you speak of love, never endanger it with dirt

for its the world's greatest treasure ever. yet hidden now in a tiny sinful heart of mine

do not rush love.

it is like the sand in your fist

the more you thrust upon it

you lose a gift

He is a miracle

Now I pray you

Please find what to call my love

I could till my last breath call him "My love"

but I fear those moments when I lose him and

in the vast Universe I would be lost like a pollen

If such a time come and world asks me

Who was that who made me this.

I would love to say his name and make him proud for carving a shrew like me into a lady


Spontaneous thoughts which occurred to me. From the heart of a girl who just fell in love at first sight and sharing her emotional situation with a friend.

-dedicated to my inspiration

1 comment:

  1. I know , I know ! I wish we were all there right around you. Champesevallame ninnu :P Miss all that fun of gangs. None the less, we shall make it up ;)

    ReplyDelete