Sunday, February 10, 2013

Valentine week - 5



This post lets explore what great writers gotta say about the experience of love.
When you love, things make even more sense. - Paulo Coelho
To love is to lose control. - Paulo Coelho
Love is begun by time, and time qualifies the spark and fire of it. - William Shakespeare
I know not why
I love this youth; and I have heard you say. Love's reason's without reason. - William Shakespeare
Relationship is a structure, and love is unstructured. - Osho
Moving towards love is moving towards an abyss. One starts wavering, one feels dizzy. Go to a height in the Himalayas and look down at the valley; that valley is no-thing. When you look down at the valley of love, a tremendous fear grips you. You are almost paralyzed: you cannot run away, you cannot take the jump. You simply tremble in infinite fear. What to do? - Osho

I finally understood what true love meant...love meant that you care for another person's happiness more than your own, no matter how painful the choices you face might be. - Nicholas Sparks, Dear John

My daddy said, that the first time you fall in love, it changes you forever and no matter how hard you try, that feeling just never goes away. - Nicholas Sparks, The Notebook

"And when her lips met mine, I knew that I could live to be a hundred and visit every country in the world, but nothing would ever compare to that single moment when I first kissed the girl of my dreams and knew that my love would last forever." - Nicholas Sparks
"I held her close to me with my eyes closed, wondering if anything in my life had ever been this perfect and knowing at the same time that it hadn't. I was in love, and the feeling was even more wonderful than I ever imagined it could be." - Nicholas Sparks
There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness. - Friedrich Nietzsche

To love is to receive a glimpse of heaven. - Karen Sunde

No comments:

Post a Comment