Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Valentine Week - 2


Here are the stories I heard and loved.


Story 1:
My husband and I were part of same training batch. A lot of us in my batch were not local to chennai and we got to hangout a lot as a group during the first few months of training. My husband was the local bakra with a good old Omni, that we all used to go out in! So basically we got to spend a lot of time together and know each other.
Its tough to say that there are just few things i liked about him. But, if i have to mention a few, it might be
1. He was charismatic, intellectual, and attached to family
2. respects women and believes that women should be independent and should not be stuck to home.
3. person of high values, forward thinker, disciplined and God fearing
4. Never smoked or touched alcohol which i was particular about.
Lastly, he used write letters  which I treasure till date.
Oh yeah.. He is actually not that yoyo guy. Would be happy with a laptop, comfortable couch and some music. But then during those days he used to organize a lot of outings with friends so we could hangout ever more 😃. He had even planned an entire trip to munnar with 25 of us, so we could spend more time together. But didnt realize this hidden agenda for a very long time.

Story 2
·         Catching my hand when I am scared though I didn't ask him to
·         Without saying a word making me feel I am not alone in anything
·         Silently protecting me, letting me have fun without boundaries and staying around since I will need him later on (like when I  drunk or tired)
·         When he said any of his celebrations are incomplete without me (never expected me to reciprocate)
·         When he alters his plans to just accommodate an hour with me
·         Talking with me all night since I am not able to sleep
·         Got me some childhood chocolates which I thought didn't exist anymore ( when I knew he is paying attention to all little things I say)
·         Making me do unconventional things like winking in a train or giving flying kiss in a public place or dancing with unknown crowd

Story 3
romantic gestures. ..Unconditional love & kindness....has time for pleasant conversations often.

Story 4
I remember her adjusting her wavy hair away from her face... She used to slide those curly strands behind her ear... She would do it with such elegance and grace... Used to stare at her like anything.... I sware I could look at her for eons... Sheer beauty!!!
Sometimes she finds out that I'm staring...
A simple question with her eyes "Enna?"
And I'm like "Onnum illa" and heads down with a smile...
I dono what to call this
But for me it was happiness
I used to feel out of this world
But she is one soul who can understand the unspoken words by having a glance at my eyes!

Story 5
I toh like everything bey😋
The way he talks, walks, eats, sleeps,  fights etc etc
When I met him the second time, I saw him walk around the room.  He was speaking in Telugu about some office work.
I was flat that very moment the way he was walking, talking and his hand gestures 😍😍
Also, the way he strokes his hair like SRK 🤩🤩

Story 6
The common ideas, Listening, time spent, some kind of validation to my thoughts and ideas and choices, making me overcome the thought of not being enough. It's always incremental

Story 7
I would say her personality, simplicity and when we met, we could talk about everything

Story 8
Friendly and jovial nature, boldness, Traditional thinking when it comes to customs, food, dressing etc.

I had a fight with her long back, wen she was carrying. She was trying to pacify me after the fight.  I ignored her, and unexpectedly she started crying. I still feel guilty of making her cry that day (made her cry many times after that too😜) .  But it was also an incident which made me realise that how much love and attention she expected from me.

Story 9
Actually i love his dimples
After our engagement we met at one restaurant in his hometown. On that day he gifted me a watch. He was too shy while giving me that and words not coming out properly. I actually attracted to his innocence and his innocent dimples

Story 10
How comfortable I felt around her , her warm and genuine smile which symbolizes general happiness and her comfortable ease in situations  , her incredibly charming personality ,  her guffaws that is undeniably attractive 
Specifics
  • When she takes care of me when I’m sick and end up catching my viral a couple of days after
  • When she plays with kids in my apartment and goes back to being a 5 year old herself
  • Fact that she has big ambitious dreams for her/our future
  • The way she gets excited over her mom's food and eats like a horse instead of eating like a bird
  • Very fact that she is capable of quickly calming me down with her hug when I have had the worse days
  • Her voice when she's sleepy
  • The way she is protective over her parents

Story 11
Their willingness to settle for less in life 😇

Story 12
The fact that what is important to me matters to him, remembers them and indirectly shows it. He cares for my friends and family more than I do as he knows that they matter the most to me. Which was one of the things which most impressed me before the wedding.
My opinions matter. I am not taken for granted. For someone like me, I think that means that I feel valued and respected..
Him scolding me when I don't take care of myself and small surprises like, making sure he has dinner ready for me when I text him that I had a long day.
Or him explaining things where I go wrong with patience and tolerating my impatience.
One thing definitely was the proposal I had.. (Romantic proposal in arranged marriage)

Story 13
Simplicity and honesty I guess

And for tomorrow, that's a surprise.

No comments:

Post a Comment