Thursday, February 7, 2019

Valentine Week - 7


“It is always boy meets a girl, they fall in love, they live happily ever after or part miserably”

Action, drama, thriller, horror even if any of these genres leave out the details, they could run on the story. But a love story is always only alive with the details. It is the little things that make sense.

People remember the ice cream scene in the movie Khushi (Telugu) or the Karwa chauth scene in DDLJ, the iconic Titanic pose from Titanic, of course. I absolutely adore this line from the novel “the fault in our stars”.

"I fell in love the way you fall asleep: slowly, and then all at once"

Love happens when you are not noticing. We detect physical attraction in the moment, we plan our dating life but falling in love is entirely different ball game.

So, this time I want to go into the depths of relationships, to find those little things that matter, that change the course of the heart a bit at a time without its knowledge. The inspiration behind the theme is a video from Matthew Hussey, the dating coach from UK. Watch it here

Valentine week has been always special for me and I write about love because I am madly, passionately, hopelessly in love with love. I believe miracles do happen around, magic does exist between two people and soulmates is a plausible concept. And it all boils down to the little things that build relationships. I can’t wait to share the happiest times of the people I spoke to.

No comments:

Post a Comment